pros to dating me:
- there is no limit to the amount of times I will watch Pacific Rim
When my mom tells my to stop using the computer
Johanna Mason: District Seven
"Best friends don’t do this, Schmidt!" "They do it all the time!"
Kris Jenner is me
You’re not a REAL Gatsby fan unless you’ve read the book. Unless you’ve read every Fitzgerald book. Unless you’ve read their early drafts, mailed to you by Fitzgerald himself. Unless you first read Gatsby when Scott handed it to you in a Parisian bar in 1925, apologising for the cover when he saw you disapproved. Unless you embarked on an intense friendship with him that culminated in rumours that you two were having a clandestine homosexual affair. Unless you once took him to the Louvre so you could prove to him that his penis wasn’t any smaller than those on the statues there. Unless Scott turned up, drunk and uninvited, at your house so many times that you had to move more than once. Unless you continued to exchange increasingly infrequent and terse letters with him for the rest of his life, then missed his funeral because you were in Cuba. Unless you called his literary talent “as natural as the pattern that was made by the dust on a butterfly’s wings” and won a Nobel prize and wrote For Whom The Bell Tolls. That’s right, you poser, if you’re not Ernest Hemingway you can fuck straight off right now. We’re on to you.
SOME QUEERBALLS HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS FOR YOUR ELUCIDATION & DELIGHT:
- remus lupin like we’ve been over this
- jkr also forgot about how lee jordan is george and angelina’s husband and he’s on adventures a lot but he always comes home to them
- luna lovegood is panromantic ace and a demigirl and literally the best ever (u knew that)
- parvarti patil & lavender brown didn’t know they were in love till ron weasley was shit to lavender and parvarti walked around singing boy by little mix all the time and then they made out in the snow laughing at everyone else who was less cute than them
- nonbinary harry potter is literally in love with everyone, everyone is hot, love everyone, do you love me, would you touch me, harry potter, important quote from zoomster: xir gender is “uh?? okay??”
- hermione granger, she’s also mega into queer theory, she knows all the words, she’s always telling harry about them
- that hotass arithmancy professor i know we never see her but u get me
- prof mcgonagall and prof trelawney have definitely had some tenderly angry makeouts don’t fight it
- madam hooch is that cutie new megagay prof that all the ladies are like ooh about
- like is hogwarts entirely staffed by lesbians
- THE GREY LADY?????
- looks like it
- charlie weasley look don’t even start with me CHARLIE WEASLEY
- also genderqueer bill weasley get with it “oh no they’re cool” —harry potter
- sirius black is demisexual which may sound surprising but trust me it’s not
- i once thought about james potter, trans* dude and now it’s all i’m about
- draco malfoy like i really don’t get people who aren’t into rude pinchedface gaymo draco malfoy including jkr??? jkr. what.
- ginny weasley is bisexual and still crushing on luna lovegood just like u and me and dean thomas (they all get married??? mayb)
- also dean thomas comes out as trans* after graduation and shit she’s fucking cute
- mr ollivander is asexual u knew that
- sometimes i cry about dobby free gay elf i wish i were kidding
- cho chang and katie bell are somewhere on a quidditch pitch right now having an overblown flirty courtship it’s such a big deal
- you know about peeves’ weird fear crush on the bloody baron
- tonks is agender, “whatever gender” —tonks
- sometimes i hear people thinking that grindlewald was straight and dumbledore was just like tragic gay pining guys COME On they fucked all over places
- teddy lupin following in his parents’ queerass footsteps
- also all of harry’s kids are gaymos
- bane the jerk centaur
- mundungus fletcher will kiss anyone who’s up for it and frankly i get that
- everyone else too
- e v e r y o n e
- hedwig tbh
If you had a friend dealing with the same things, you wouldn’t berate that person, say, ‘You’re not working hard enough,’ ‘You suck,’ or ‘You’re not as good as [whomever].’ You’d offer your friend encouragement, you’d try to point out all the things your friend did right, and how much progress your friend had made.
You should do no less for yourself.Be very careful how you talk to yourself. Because you are listening.
we’re all in
weepingrockrock replied to your post “apparently today my uterus wants to play “did my period start early or…”
this is the worst feeling in the world and i connect with you on a spiritual level.
i’m just so mad. my period and i are so chill usually. but today i have like massive amounts of work to do and it decides to fuck me up. whyyyyyy
Mark Ciavarella Jr, a 61-year old former judge in Pennsylvania, has been sentenced to nearly 30 years in prison for literally selling young juveniles for cash. He was convicted of accepting money in exchange for incarcerating thousands of adults and children into a prison facility owned by a developer who was paying him under the table. The kickbacks amounted to more than $1 million.
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has overturned some 4,000 convictions issued by him between 2003 and 2008, claiming he violated the constitutional rights of the juveniles – including the right to legal counsel and the right to intelligently enter a plea. Some of the juveniles he sentenced were as young as 10-years old.
Ciavarella was convicted of 12 counts, including racketeering, money laundering, mail fraud and tax evasion. He was also ordered to repay $1.2 million in restitution.
His “kids for cash” program has revealed that corruption is indeed within the prison system, mostly driven by the growth in private prisons seeking profits by any means necessary.